Home Mortgage Refinancing Lenders Missouri
In a difficult economic climate, it can be hard to make your mortgage payments. Between possible high interest rates and the unstable economy making your payments may be more difficult than you expected. Our home mortgage refinancing lenders can guide you and be a helpful ally in making this important decision.
What is Home Loan Refinancing?
Refinancing is when you replace your original mortgage with a new mortgage. This is commonly done to allow a borrower to get a better interest rate and term. The first loan is paid off and then the new loan is created.
For borrowers with a great credit history, refinancing is a great way to convert a variable loan rate to a fixed rate with a lower interest rate.
For borrowers with less than perfect credit, refinancing can be fraught with risks. Sometimes the hidden fees and penalties may be more costly than receiving a lower interest rate. It’s important to get all the facts about these costs and the lenders at Hometown are here to help you navigate these perils.
Reasons for Home Loan Refinancing
- Get Lower Rates: You may be paying an interest rate that’s higher than today’s bargain rates
- Save Long-Term: Cut your monthly payment and accelerate your home payoff more quickly
- Underwater Homeowners: HARP has been revamped and helps underwater homeowners refinance
- Unemployment: You might be eligible for relief through forbearance. The lender lets you suspend or make partial payments for up to twelve months while you find a job.
- Have Less Income: If your income has been reduced, refinancing for about 3/4’s of your payment can offer relief
- To Obtain Money: Refinancing mortgage loans can help you make larger purchases like a car, education or home renovations, or to help reduce credit card debt
Get Started By Getting Your Free Mortgage Quote!
Hometown Equity Mortgage makes it easy. Click on the banner below or call us and we’ll be happy to discuss your needs at: (855) 563-4836
FREE Mortgage Quote
“TJ is an amazing asset to this company. He did a superb job helping me all the way through the refinance process. Thanks to him I got a lower rate and will be saving a few hundred dollars a month on my house payment. He was always very nice and polite, he was not rude or pushy and made the whole process quick and simple. I highly recommend TJ at Equity Home Mortgage if your thinking of refinancing your home or buying a new one. You won’t be disappointed.”
Mildred I. / Goddard, KS / 5 Stars Yelp
Disclaimer: Certain restrictions and credit approval apply; not all applicants will qualify. All approvals are subject to underwriting guidelines which include but are not limited to: acceptable credit & income history, current homeowners insurance, property value, debt to income ratio, etc. Minimum & maximum loan amounts apply. Please contact Hometown Equity Mortgage for further details.