Hometown Equity Mortgage, based in St. Charles, Missouri has been committed to doing everything in our power to provide clients a worry-free mortgage loan process, from application to completion. We’re accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ rating and are also licensed to serve you in 33 US states. Read more..
What is a Home Equity Debt Consolidation loan?
If you are currently making payments on credit cards, a car loan, and other types of debt, a debt consolidation loan can be the way to get a lower payment and interest rate, and thus simplify your financial burden and stress.
There are 2 types of debt consolidation loans available:
- Unsecured loans do not require any collateral, but you must have a decent credit score
- Secured loans do require the borrower to put up some collateral such as a car or home. Secured loans include home equity loans, second mortgages and lines of credit
- Interest rates and payments can be lowered
- Pay one easy bill each month on the same date
- Having better control of your finances and knowing when your debt will be paid off
- As you pay off your debt, your credit score will increase over time
How do I get started?
The lenders at Hometown Equity Mortgage make it easy to apply for a debt consolidation home loan. Apply online to see if you qualify by clicking on the banner below or call us and we’ll be happy to discuss your needs at: (855) 563-4836
“Genuine customer service. Knowledgeable and helpful. Made it easy and quick for us. I know nothing about all the regulations and laws, and don’t want to. It’s nice to go somewhere where the people know their stuff and present options appropriate to my situation. Hometown [Equity Mortgage] is my “go-to” lender.” — Natalie S. / Kansas City, MO / 5 Star Review at Zillow