Home Equity Debt Consolidation Loans
Are you searching for debt relief? It’s time to take action and call us at Hometown Equity Mortgage. We are Missouri’s top rated mortgage banker and have a reputation for offering the best rates and services available. We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ rating and will safely guide you through this process.We are top rated mortgage lenders in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas, Wisconsin and California.
What is a Home Equity Debt Consolidation Loan?
If you are currently making payments on credit cards, a car loan, and other types of debt, a debt consolidation loan can be the way to get a lower payment and interest rate, and thus simplify your financial burden and stress.
There are 2 types of debt consolidation loans available:
- Unsecured loans do not require any collateral, but you must have a decent credit score.
- Secured loans do require the borrower to put up some collateral such as a car or home. Secured loans include home equity loans, second mortgages and lines of credit.
- Interest rates and payments can be lowered
- Pay one easy bill each month on the same date
- The payment will remain fixed for the life of the loan
- Having better control of your finances and knowing when your debt will be paid off
- As you pay off your debt, your credit score will increase over time
How Do I Get Started?
Hometown Equity Mortgage makes it easy. Get a mortgage quote by clicking on the banner below or call us and we’ll be happy to discuss your needs at: (855) 563-4836
FREE Mortgage Quote
Disclaimer: Certain restrictions and credit approval apply; not all applicants will qualify. All approvals are subject to underwriting guidelines which include but are not limited to: acceptable credit & income history, current homeowners insurance, property value, debt to income ratio, etc. Minimum & maximum loan amounts apply. Please contact Hometown Equity Mortgage for further details.