USDA Home Loan Lenders
Authorized USDA direct lender Hometown Equity Mortgage would be pleased to offer you a USDA home loan. We’re licensed to offer USDA home loans in Missouri, Illinois, Wisconsin, Kansas and California. You can apply online or call us for personalized service at (855) 563-4836.
WHAT IS A USDA RURAL HOME LOAN?
The USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Loan Program is a government insured mortgage loan designed for low to moderate income families and individuals living in small communities and rural areas throughout America.
This home loan is often called a USDA mortgage, USDA Rural Home Loan, government rural loan, Section 502 loans, 100% financing loan or no money down home loan.
Here’s some of the features of a USDA loan:
- No down payment (100% financed)
- Great mortgage rate
- Low monthly mortgage insurance (guarantee fee)
- Allows the seller to pay all of the buyer’s closing costs
- Up to 33 year fixed interest rates
We recommend you visit the USDA Rural Development page for all the current information.
What are some of the requirements to qualify for a USDA home loan*?
- Repayment ability is based upon the principle, interest, taxes & insurance divided by your gross monthly income, which must be equal to or less than 29%
- Total debt divided by gross monthly income must be equal to, or less than 41%
- Buyers must personally occupy the home following their purchase
- Minor credit problems may be waved
For more information on eligibility visit the USDA Income & Property page.
What kind of home qualifies for a USDA mortgage?
- Guaranteed loans can be made on either new or exiting homes
- No limits on the price of the home you wish to buy
- There’s no restrictions on the size or home design
- Funds can be used to build, repair, renovate or relocate a home
- Funds can also be used to prepare sites, including providing water & sewage facilities
- Existing homes must be in good repair, functionally adequate & structurally sound
Start By Getting a Free Mortgage Quote!
Hometown Equity Mortgage makes it easy. Click on the banner below and fill out the quick and easy form and we’ll get back to you right away. Or call us at: (855) 563-4836
FREE Mortgage Quote
*Disclaimer: Certain restrictions and credit approval apply; not all applicants will qualify. All approvals are subject to underwriting guidelines which include but are not limited to: acceptable credit & income history, current homeowners insurance, property value, debt to income ratio, etc. Minimum & maximum loan amounts apply. Please contact Hometown Equity Mortgage for further details.