Harp 2.0 Refinance Lenders in Missouri
Hometown Equity Mortgage HARP 2.0 lenders can help you save money each month on your mortgage payment. If you have a home loan purchased on or before May 31, 2009, and backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, you are eligible to refinance your home — even if you’re underwater!
What Is the Harp Home Loan Program?
The Harp Loan Program is a government program that helps millions of underwater homeowners in Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Wisconsin and California.
If you own your home but owe more than it’s worth, it’s tough to get refinancing with a typical lender. Underwater mortgages were often abandoned before HARP came along. HARP 2.0 was revitalized in October of 2011, helping even more underwater owners to deal with their situation.
The government wants you to keep your home to keep the economy and your community thriving toward success.
What Are The Benefits Of HARP 2.0 Loans from Hometown?
- Works by lowering your principal and interest rate which can save hundreds of dollars each month, depending on your property
- You decrease your debt and increase your equity
- More financial security as your monthly payment is not overwhelming
- Lowered closing costs
Am I Eligible for a Harp Refinance Loan?*
Allow our expert lenders guide you through the process of receiving a HARP 2 Loan.
- Home must be in your name
- Have current payments
- Current mortgage is owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac before 2009
- Have no 30 day late payments for 6 months
- Have no 60 day late payments for 12 months
- You owe more than 80% of your home’s estimated value
Get Started with a Free Mortgage Quote!
The expert lenders at Hometown Equity Mortgage make it easy. Click on the banner below to get a simple & quick quote, or call us and we’ll be happy to discuss your needs at: (855) 563-4836
FREE Mortgage Quote
*Disclaimer: Certain restrictions and credit approval apply; not all applicants will qualify. All approvals are subject to underwriting guidelines which include but are not limited to: acceptable credit & income history, current homeowners insurance, property value, debt to income ratio, etc. Minimum & maximum loan amounts apply. Please contact Hometown Equity Mortgage for further details.