Harp 2.0 Refinance Lenders in Missouri
Hometown Equity Mortgage HARP 2.0 lenders can help you save money each month on your mortgage payment. If you have a home loan purchased on or before May 31, 2009, and backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, you are eligible to refinance your home — even if you’re underwater!
What Is the Harp Home Loan Program?
The Harp Loan Program is a government program that helps millions of underwater homeowners in Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Wisconsin, California and Florida.
If you own your home but owe more than it’s worth, it’s tough to get refinancing with a typical lender. Underwater mortgages were often abandoned before HARP came along. HARP 2.0 was revitalized in October of 2011, helping even more underwater owners to deal with their situation.
The government wants you to keep your home to keep the economy and your community thriving toward success.
What Are The Benefits Of HARP 2.0 Loans from Hometown?
- Works by lowering your principal and interest rate which can save hundreds of dollars each month, depending on your property
- You decrease your debt and increase your equity
- More financial security as your monthly payment is not overwhelming
- Lowered closing costs
Am I Eligible for a Harp Refinance Loan?*
Allow our experts to guide you through the process of receiving a HARP 2 Loan.
- Home must be in your name
- Have current payments
- Current mortgage is owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac before 2009
- Have no 30 day late payments for 6 months
- Have no 60 day late payments for 12 months
- You owe more than 80% of your home’s estimated value
How Do I Get Started?
Hometown Equity Mortgage makes it easy. Apply online to see if you qualify by clicking on the banner below or call us and we’ll be happy to discuss your needs at: (855) 563-4836